An example of electromagnetism is the force which is the basic operation of an electric motor.
- magnetism produced by an electric current
- the interaction between a magnetic field and an electric field
- the phenomena produced by such an interaction
- the branch of physics that deals with electricity and magnetism
- The physics of electricity and magnetism.
- An interaction between electricity and magnetism, as when an electric current or a changing electric field generates a magnetic field, or when a changing magnetic field generates an electric field.
electro- + magnetism
electromagnetism - Computer Definition
- Magnetism produced by an electric current, and electric current produced by a changing magnetic field.
- The branch of physics that deals with the interaction of electric and magnetic fields.