Electromagnetism is defined as an attraction between particles which is defined as created by electricity.
An example of electromagnetism is the force which is the basic operation of an electric motor.
- magnetism produced by an electric current
- the interaction between a magnetic field and an electric field
- the phenomena produced by such an interaction
- the branch of physics that deals with electricity and magnetism
- The physics of electricity and magnetism.
- An interaction between electricity and magnetism, as when an electric current or a changing electric field generates a magnetic field, or when a changing magnetic field generates an electric field.
electro- + magnetism
electromagnetism - Computer Definition
- Magnetism produced by an electric current, and electric current produced by a changing magnetic field.
- The branch of physics that deals with the interaction of electric and magnetic fields.